Mike Brown’s completely tricked out 2019 Yamaha YZ250 was recently featured in Dirt Bike Magazine’s 2-Stroke Tuesday column, and for good reason. This bike was built for Mike to race the Wiseco Two-Stroke World Championships at Glen Helen, and let’s just say that no expense was spared! Knowing the terrain at Glen Helen was going to be tough on the bike, Mike and his crew reached out to Dubya USA for a custom-built lightweight wheel set that would stand up to the rigors of competition. Check out Mike’s wheel configuration below, and head over to Dirt Bike Magazine for more details on the other customizations made on this bike.
- Talon Carbon Hubs – Blue
- 21×1.60 Excel A60 Front Rim – Black
- 19×2.15 Excel A60 Rear Rim – Black
- Bulldog Stainless Steel Spokes – Silver
- Aluminum Square Nipples – SIlver
- Wheels assembled by Dubya USA