It’s not every day you get a call from a racing legend and multi-time AMA Motocross champion like Broc Glover, but when a rider of that caliber needs wheels for his bike, he knows that the only place to turn to is Dubya USA. We had the opportunity to work to Dallas Nyblod and Broc Glover to rebuild Broc’s 1974 Honda CR125. We provided our Dubya Classic Restoration Services on the original stock hubs from 1974, giving them a clean Cerakote finish and lacing them to Excel Takasago rims with stainless steel spokes and aluminum square nipples. That bike is one killer looking piece of motocross history right there!
Wheel Build Components:
- Stock OE 1974 Honda CR125 Elsinore Hubs – Black Cerakote
- 21×1.60 Excel Takasago Front Rim – Silver
- 18×1.85 Excel Takasago Rear Rim – Silver
- Bulldog Stainless Steel Spokes – Silver
- Aluminum Square Nipples – Silver