- D.O.B.: 11/21/1989
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Hometown: Wilmington, NC
- Residence: Lake Elsinore, CA
- Turned Pro: 2007
- 8th Overall in Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship
- 5th Overall in AMA/FIM World Supercross Championship 2011
- Monster Energy AMA Supercross West Coast Lites Champion
- 7th Overall in Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross 250 Championship 2010
- 4th Overall in Monster Energy AMA Supercross East Coast Lites Championship
- 7th Overall in Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross 250 Championship
Broc Tickle turned pro in 2007 and immediately showed flashes of his great talent with a string of consistent top ten finishes. By 2008, he had landed on the podium twice in both supercross and motocross, and he kept up the strong results going into 2010, finishing 4th Overall in the Monster Energy East Coast Lites Championship. However, it wasn’t until 2011 that his career really took off. Tickle switched to the West Coast and won the 2011 Monster Energy West Coast Lites Championship. He moved up to the 450 class in 2012 and impressed many with a solid 5th Overall in the AMA/FIM World Supercross Championship. For 2013, Tickle looks to expand on 2012 and be right at the front again.